Material de Inglés de la Escuela Secundaria 139 "José Enrique Rodó": 02 Actividad para 1er. año:Lee y estudia la lecció...
Material de Inglés de la Escuela Secundaria 139 "José Enrique Rodó": 02 Actividad para 1er. año:Lee y estudia la lecció...: 02 Actividad para 1er. año: Lee y estudia la lección en la página web: Verbos modales. Escribe en el blog una oración por cada uno de ...
Mares Lopez Erandi Giselle
1ro A
Oraciones con verbos modales.
1.Can
you show me another bluse color
you show me another bluse color
2.I could
able to pay cash
able to pay cash
3.I may
have credit to continue buying
have credit to continue buying
4.Might I buy more
than six garments
than six garments
5.They will
be many dresses
be many dresses
6.Shall
be many offers
be many offers
7.Should
give me change
give me change
8.I ought
to buy less
to buy less
9.I have
to compare clothes to my measure
to compare clothes to my measure
10.I would
like to be kindly served
like to be kindly served
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario